Since the introduction of memory foam in the early 1990’s by the consumer bedding industry it has become one of the most popular sleep surfaces ever invented. Originally developed by NASA engineers in the late 1970’s to reduce pressure during space travel. It began to be applied to the medical industry for therapeutic properties shortly after. Because of its unique moulding characteristics and therapeutic healing power it has been hailed by sports therapists, chiropractors and even world renowned athletes. By incorporating a ‘medium density’ memory foam the ‘Premium’ mattress combines all of the unique pressure relieving and even weight distribution qualities of a visco-elastic ‘memory’ foam with a luxurious ‘softer’ feel that is unparalleled in the bedroom.
- Memory Foam alleviates stress and strains on the body and relieves pressure on your joints to give you the best nights sleep ever.
- Coolmax increases comfort and absorbs body moisture keeping you comfortable all night long.
- Innovative fibre structure of the fabric pulls moisture rapidly away from skin and evaporates quickly to the surface leaving you more cool and dry.
- Moisture management - Comfort - Breathability - Quick drying - Easy care Available in 3 different core specifications, as follows, each one advisable to different sleeper's weight:
- 2000 consisting of 5 cm layer of memory Foam + 15 cm Reflex Foam, advised for > 13 st
- 3000 consisting of 7.5 cm layer of memory Foam + 12.5 cm Reflex Foam, advised 13-18 st
- 4000 consisting of 10 cm layer of memory Foam + 10 cm Reflex Foam, advised 18 st +
Premium by Concept Memory Sleep is available in all standard UK and EU sizes, however non-standard custom sizes are available on request with 48 hrs turnaround.
All sizes, standard and non-standard can also be made in depth 10" (25 cm). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for quotations.
Delivery times can vary from 3 weeks to 8 weeks.
Most items are in stock at all times, whatever the range, so most orders will be delivered within 3 to 4 weeks, however upholstered items (bed ranges) or bespoke items (all ranges) are made to order and that can make delivery longer, up to 8 weeks from the time of order.
For accurate information on delivery of your items of interest, please contact us or call us on 0115 8700901.
Please note, when ordering a mattress with any bed we will aim to deliver it all in one delivery.
If your order consists of either a Concept Memory or Relaxan mattress only, you can choose a day of your choice for delivery. We will contact you once your order is placed and arrange delivery for your requested date. Saturdays are available for a surcharge.
For information on installation of this item please view here