Key features of a standard memory foam mattresses are that body weight is dispersed over a greater area in which pressure relief is achieved, which greatly enhances sleep.
The moulding characteristics of memory foam ensures a greater contact area and this will naturally result in a warmer sleep which could be ideal in winter but may not be appreciated in the summer or by individuals who may suffer from excessive sleep perspiration.
The Memtec Combi-Air™
- Pressure relieving and air conditioning 3-dimensional ‘SpacerTM’ fabric
- 3D ‘air-flow’ corrugation profiling to the top surface layer of memory foam
- Promotes improved air flow circulation around body for cooler sleep
- Promotes ‘dryer’ sleep experience
- Relief for people with excessive sleep-perspiration
- 6 cm (2.4 inch) High density memory foam layer with ‘3D air-flow corrugation’ profile sculpted on top foam surface.
- 5 cm (2 inch) LayTech layer
- 10 cm (4 inch) Reflex layer
During development of the Combi-Air™ the Concept team also solved the ‘lack of bounce’ associated with conventional memory foam mattresses.
The answer came in the form of a ‘middle-layer’ of laytech™ sandwiched between the base PU foam and the visco-elastic (‘memory’) top layer. This middle layer offers optimum levels of ‘spring’ and support as well as a superior performance and durability.
The result gives added ‘bounce’ (rebound properties) and better circulation compared to a standard memory-foam mattress.
The Memtec Combi-Air™ is engineered to allow a cooler and dryer sleep experience with excellent moisture management properties, incorporating the following:
- Three dimensional, air channelling, corrugation design to the top surface of the memory foam allows air to flow more freely around the body resulting in a cooler sleep without compromising any pressure relieving characteristics.
- Patented 3D-‘Spacer™’ is a three-dimensional fabric which allows air to flow through it and retains moisture, which is gradually dispersed through evaporation resulting in a much ‘drier’ sleeping experience. It is significantly more effective than a standard knitted mattress cover.
Memtec by Concept Memory Sleep is available in all standard UK and EU sizes, however non-standard custom sizes are available on request with 48 hrs turnaround.
All sizes, standard and non-standard can also be made in depth 10" (25 cm). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for quotations.
Delivery times can vary from 3 weeks to 8 weeks.
Most items are in stock at all times, whatever the range, so most orders will be delivered within 3 to 4 weeks, however upholstered items (bed ranges) or bespoke items (all ranges) are made to order and that can make delivery longer, up to 8 weeks from the time of order.
For accurate information on delivery of your items of interest, please contact us or call us on 0115 8700901.
Please note, when ordering a mattress with any bed we will aim to deliver it all in one delivery.
If your order consists of either a Concept Memory or Relaxan mattress only, you can choose a day of your choice for delivery. We will contact you once your order is placed and arrange delivery for your requested date. Saturdays are available for a surcharge.
For information on installation of this item please view here